How to guide other teachers and yourself to personalize TPR Storytelling and connect with your students.
by Karen Rowan
A Do-It-Yourself Coaching Manual
“I still need some more help on coaching. That is your strength. So maybe we can write out the coaching rules or how to coach for us novices. I love coaching. It is by far your one great, great contribution to TPRS. It is so great that no one can underestimate the great impact it is and will have on the lives of teachers. I just want to get more comfortable coaching. I am a true believer.” Blaine Ray 12/14/04
- Drop Coaching, first 4 pages
- Chapter 1: Comprehensibility
- Chapter 2: Heart-Centered Teaching
- Chapter 3: Winning Friends and Influencing Students
- Chapter 4: Other Ways to Personalize
- Chapter 5: Coaching Logistics: How to Host a Coaching Workshop
- Chapter 6: Coaching UPSIDE DOWN
- Chapter 7: Articles on Personalization
- Chapter 8: Resources and Samples for Personalization
- Chapter 9: Resources and Samples for Coaching
Content on this page written by Karen Rowan may be used pending publication for classroom use. Teachers have permission to use, share with other teachers and to copy for students provided footer information remains intact.
Additional chapters as they are edited may be loaded on this web page. When the E-book is published, this content will be available within the book.
You have been provided with this link because you attended a personalization workshop with Karen Rowan in the summer of 2013 or the summer of 2014, which makes you very, very special.