Free Teacher Resources
Enjoy this list of free resources for teachers:
2. The International Journal of Foreign Language Teaching: IJFLT.com
3. Question Word Posters
4. Preparing for AP exams from Level 1 with TPRS
By Alison Eustice, Amy O’Connor and Karen Rowan, The Colorado Springs School
5. Five-Day Lesson Plan Ideas
In addition to TPRS® , each day you may want to add a ten-minute activity. Choose from the activities on this page and rotate them as fits your needs.
6. Hand-out from the Colorado Congress of Foreign Language Teachers Spring Conference
7. Additional Resources
- Take an adult TPRS® language class in 3-5 days or order DVDs of our classes. Free resources in every language we teach, from previous language classes.
- www.eslpod.com Podcasts for students of English. Absolutely the best resource I’ve ever seen for English acquisition. Created by Dr. Jeff McQuillan and Dr. Lucy Tse, former students of Stephen Krashen, this ample and continuous supply of comprehensible input is a bottomless resource that can be downloaded onto Ipods or listened to on-line.
- http://www.sdkrashen.com Download out-of-print books by Dr. Stephen Krashen, co-creator of the Natural Approach!
- http://www.phschool.com/foreign_languages Prentice Hall is the publisher of TPR Stories for Paso a paso I and II and TPR Stories for Realidades I and II, by Karen Rowan. Check out the website for additional information.