Participate in a class or observe Master CI teachers at work.
*See below to attend ONLY week 1 as a student for a reduced rate
7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PST (California)
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST (NY)
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. CET (France)
Attend 3 one-hour presentations each day by master CI teachers.
Enjoy 4 one-hour options for social and networking activities.
6 Zoom rooms will available for conference participants during social / networking hours. Topics for discussion TBD. Let us know if you’d like to host one!
6:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST (California)
9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. EST (NY)
3:00 pm – 10:00 p.m. CET (France)
Detailed Schedule Week 2 (PST):
Adriana Ramirez, Laurie Clarcq, Jim Tripp, Michele Whaley, Robert Harrell, Karen Rowan, Cecile Laine, Anna Gilcher, Dahiana Castro, Scott Benedict, Teri Wiechart, Diane Neubauer, Alice Ayel, Hélène Colinet, Liam Printer, Kathrin Shechtman, Margarita Perez Garcia, Jayne Cooke, Carol Bausor, Pilar Reyes Sierra, César Gonzalez Paso, and Janique Vanderstocken.
• Multi-level French with Sabrina Sebban Janczak & Daniel Kline Dubois and Carla Tarini Register NOW
• Advanced Spanish with Adriana Ramirez Register NOW
• Beginning Mandarin with Annick Chen Register NOW
• Beginning Arabic with Fadi Abughoush Register NOW
• Beginner English in Agen with Tamara Galvan Register NOW
• Advanced English in Agen with Sule Yilmaz How to read a Novel Online Register NOW
Agen Workshop participants observing Jason’s classes must do so with cameras off.
• Beginning Spanish for Children with Jason Fritze Register NOW
• Spanish for Heritage Learners or Children in Dual Language Programs with Jason Fritze Register NOW
Join us online or in person for a Fluency Fast class, and see for yourself what a week of comprehension-based language learning can do for you!